Some desirable additions / fixes might be:Due to no longer owning a PicoScope :( I have ceased development of this app, and decided to make the source available should anyone have any interest.
The vb.net project can be download from the downloads page.
- Add graphing functionality
Update July 2016I have written another tool to graph the output. Visit the GraphTool website for more information.
- Improve the regex stuff to optimise the output
- Add options to provide for custom file output
as of the latest re-write, a single file is output please see the main page for details.
- Add a spreadsheet control to display the captured data
this has been incorporated into the graph tool referred to above
- Fix status bar which is currently a bit flaky (might not make it to release)
it was decided to drop the status bar, as it was considered to be of little use
- Possibly create further options for custom file output
this may fall away with the new comma delimited output format
- Interface directly with PicoScope (well outside my programming abilities!!!)
I have been experimenting with the PicoScope SDK - progress is slow, but I have managed to control the signal generator and extract some (meaningless!) data from the scope